VM Pero and VM Oidium produce PDF files. These PDFs contain the VitiMeteo Logo on the top left and "your logo" at the top right of the page.
By default the french PDFs show the Agroscope logo, the german reports show the WBI logo.
You can easily set you own logo in this place. This tutorial shows step-by-step how to do it:
- You need the software "VM Edit". Download from here.
- Open VM Edit. Check "File / Settings for appropriate database credentials.
- Click "Regions". You can enter a logo per region.
- Highlight the region you want to add your logo.
- Click "Load logo" to load a bitmap file that contains your logo (specifications see below).
- Click "Save" in the upper right.
Done. Now the logo should appear in the PDFs of all stations that belon to the selected region. You may check or change the region in the stations list.
Currently only Windows bitmaps are accepted. These are files with the extension BMP. You can use the Software "Paint" that comes with any version of Windows to convert a JPG or PNG file into a bitmap by using "save as ...". Of course other software like Picasa etc. can also be used.